A Little Lip Care Before Lights Out: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry
Sometimes, a beauty moment can be simple: a little lip care, a glossy finish, and a quiet end to the day.
For this close-up look, I’m featuring the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry. The pink jar sets the mood, but the detail I wanted to capture is the finish on my lips. In these photos, you can see the shine up close, with natural lip texture still visible.
A closer look at the finish
Beauty products can look different in a styled product photo than they do on someone’s face. That’s why I’m sharing both: a clear look at the jar and close-ups of the product on my lips.
The photos show the glossy appearance immediately after application. They’re a look at the product in use, rather than a before-and-after comparison or a measure of overnight results.
A bedtime-inspired beauty moment
I paired these images with a short video built around a simple idea: “A little lip care before lights out.” Soft pink accents, a product close-up, and a final shot of the shine bring the story together.
There’s no need for an elaborate production to show a product detail. Sometimes, a close-up is the most useful part—it lets you see the finish for yourself.
The product featured
- Brand: LANEIGE
- Product: Lip Sleeping Mask EX
- Variant: Berry
- Size shown on my jar: 20 g / 0.70 oz.
Watch the corresponding video on Instagram @monique.g.officielle for a closer look.
Do you include lip care in your evening routine, or reach for it whenever you need a little extra shine? Tell me in the comments.
👉 Get yours on Amazon
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Collective Life! 💗

Comments
Post a Comment