What's in My Swim Bag (Las Vegas Pool Edition)

This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you.


Whether I'm swimming laps or keeping cool around the pool, these are the things that always go in my swim bag.

1. Arena Fitness Swimsuit

A sporty, supportive suit that stays in place, whether you're swimming laps or jumping in with the kids.  When I'm wearing this Arena swimsuit, I feel strong, confident and ready for water exercise and fun. Nice coverage in the back, around the chest - both top and sides - not digging into me or riding up or over anywhere. Everything is stays in place. Excellent quality and a timeless design from a highly reputable brand. 

Shop Arena Women's Feel Dynamo Fitness Sports Swimsuit on Amazon now.


                    


2. Hairbrella Classic Swim Cap

While I love the water, chlorinated water can strip my hair of all it's moisture and create a tangled mess.  When I saw this amazing new swim cap, I was done sitting on the sideline and started getting in regular laps! It honestly works, and I will never use another cap than this again. Big-head friendly, durable and another unique feature is the cap is lined with satin for additional protection, while to have fun and stay fit. (This item is currently sold out on Amazon, but I included the product website for direct reference.)

Shop the Hairbrella Swim Classic Swim Cap on their official website.


      op t



3. Arena Goggle Case,  Arena Goggles and Arena Kick-board

Goggles that are tossed loosely in a bag will get damaged, scratched or tangled fast. Save your money and protect your investment. Arena makes a great and stylish hard case, that will help keep them safe and protected and able to last longer. Previously, I never wore goggles, but after my daughter's recent trip to the ophthalmologist, I've learned the importance of protection of our eyes from chemicals while swimming. I love using a kick-board during laps. It provides me with support, so I can focus on "white-water" kicking for a high-level, streamlined flutter across the water. This also helps me develop my  cardiovascular endurance leg power to stay strong.

Shop these swim accessories on Amazon now: Arena Goggle Case / Arena Goggles / Arena Kick-board

                 


4. La Roch-Posay Anthelios Melt-in Milk Sunscreen - SPF 100



Let's be honest: most high-SPF sunscreens feel like a chore. They're thick, greasy, and leave you looking a little ghostly. That's exactly why La Roche-Posay's Anthelios Melt-in Milk Sunscreen SPF 100 earned a permanent spot in my bag. Protect your skin! 

I use this daily before leaving the house, because it serves as an excellent moisturizer as well. My technique is to apply it to not only my face, but also my neck, chest, shoulders and the back of my hands - because these areas are most susceptible to sun exposure - even when driving.

SPF 100 with broad-spectrum UVA and UVB coverage. If you have sun-sensitive skin or spend long stretches outdoors, this is the level of protection you want on your side. It actually melts in!!! True to its name, the texture is velvety and absorbs quickly into face and body. No heavy, sticky layer and minimal white cast, so it blends in without the fight.  La Roche-Posay's Cell-Ox Shield technology pairs UV filters with antioxidants to help defend skin against free radicals.

If you want top-tier protection without the greasy, chalky feel, then the Anthelios Melt-in Milk SPF 100 is definitely worth a spot in your routine. It's the kind of sunscreen you'll actually want to wear, and that's the one that works. 


Pro-tip: The folding utility cart from my organization post gets everything from the car to the pool in one trip. My daughter and I share this cart all the time, and it's ended frustrations over who has to carry items and who doesn't. It rolls right onto the pool deck and keeps items safe, dry and easily accessible.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Pink, a Little Glow: JMsolution Flower Sun Spray Rose

Makeup After 50: Enhancing Your Features Without Hiding Yourself

The Overnight-Looking Glow I Get in 20 Minutes: MEDIHEAL Collagen Capsule Patch (Retinol)